Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring : )

I LOVE warm weather! If it weren't for both my husband and I's families being in the midwest, I think we would be tempted to move south! Spring is always like a "fresh start" in my mind.  No matter how harsh the winter was, the promise of spring and warm sunny days are ahead.  It reminds me of God's faithfulness.  No matter what life brings, God is always in control.  There will be harsh days or periods of life, but God never leaves us during those times and He is always faithful to bring us through it.

It hit 65 degrees this week, so without a second thought, Kenzie and I took several walks and went to the playground! Kenzie loves being pushed in the swing.  She is a very busy girl... always moving about.  She always has been, even when I was pregnant with her : ) But when she is swinging, she is just so content to sit there and take it all in.  Here is a picture I took.  I love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment